Join us for an engaging two days of information sharing, network building and deep discussion with your FAME peers from across the country. This event will provide updates on how FAME has grown and evolved over the past five years, how FAME USA can support you and your chapter, and of course–plenty of opportunity to learn from each other! You will get the opportunity to benchmark and learn how FAME chapters in the network are adapting to ongoing changes in the workforce and economy to recruit and retain students in the program.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discover how to harness the power of the FAME model;
- Uncover new ways to build stakeholder engagement and knowledge;
- Leave with action items to support your work locally;
- Learn new tools to more efficiently manage your chapter;
- Collaborate in person to find solutions;
- Grow an amazing peer network to call upon;
- And MORE!
Who Should Attend
Those who are currently supporting FAME chapters:
- Core members/employers: representatives from member employers that actively support AMTs and the FAME program, such as HR, operations and/or maintenance leads
- Supporting members/college partners: AMT instructors, Success Coaches, program chairs and deans should consider as well
- Associate members: K-12 representatives (teachers, CTEs, admins, counselors, etc.), economic development/workforce entities that support chapters and other organizations that regularly attend FAME meetings and support the program locally
AMT students and recent graduates are also welcome to attend. The FAME National Conference has traditionally had a big focus on the AMTs – it is as much about their learning and development as it is for everyone else. Their participation will afford them the opportunity to meet with representatives from across the FAME network, including peer AMTs, to share their personal stories. To encourage participation, we’re including two half-priced registrations just for AMTs at each company to help make sure that our student voices are part of the larger conversation on FAME USA. Additional AMTs are welcome to register at the standard registration price. Please email [email protected] to receive the student registration link.
*FAME was founded by Toyota in 2010 and is currently supported by The Manufacturing Institute.